Microsoft has revealed the second wave of titles set to join Xbox Game Pass in November 2023. These games join the previously announced wave 1 titles, which include Dungeons 4, Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, and Wild Hearts. Launching today on Cloud and Xbox Series X|S, Coral Island offers a relaxing island living experience, where players can sustainably live off the land, nurture animals, and engage with a diverse group of townfolk.
I’m particularly excited about Persona 5 Tactica, launching as a day one title on Cloud, Console, and PC starting November 17. The strategy RPG brings back the fantastic cast of Persona 5 for an all new adventure as the Phantom Thieves find themselves in grave danger until a mysterious revolutionary rescues them.
On November 28, two more titles join the lineup: Dune: Spice Wars for Cloud and Console, and Rollerdrome for Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S. Dune: Spice Wars is currently available with PC Game Pass and will be coming to Xbox consoles and Cloud Gaming (Beta). This 4X real-time strategy game comes from Northgard’s developers and is set in the Dune universe. Meanwhile, Rollerdrome puts players in an adrenaline-pumping, third-person action shooter that blends high octane combat with tricking mechanics, set in the year 2030.
Xbox also announced the games that will be leaving Game Pass on November 30:
- Anvil (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Battlefield 1943 (Console) EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company (Console) EA Play
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Eastward (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Grid (Console) EA Play
Xbox Game Pass November 2023 Wave 2 Lineup
- Coral Island (Cloud and Xbox Series X|S), November 14
- Persona 5 Tactica (Cloud, Console, and PC), November 17
- Dune: Spice Wars (Cloud and Console), November 28
- Rollerdrome (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S), November 28