Microsoft has revealed the lineup of games heading to Xbox Game Pass for March 2023, starting today with Guilty Gear -Strive- on Cloud, Console, and PC. The fighting game has grown in popularity since its release in July 2021 and if you’re looking for something to hold you over until Street Fighter VI’s release in June, give Guilty Gear -Strive- a try.
On March 9, both Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 will be available on Xbox Cloud Gaming via EA Play. For those who recently went through the Dead Space remake earlier this year, now’s your chance to check out the game’s sequels on Xbox Game Pass.
Arguably the biggest announcement for March so far is the arrival of Valheim to Xbox console players. The Norse-inspired crafting survival game has been a massive hit on PC and if you haven’t had a chance to check it out, you really should.
The final two announcements for the first wave of Xbox Game Pass March 2023 titles are Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (Cloud, Console, and PC) on March 16 and Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – The Prince’s Edition (Console and PC) on March 21. The Prince’s Edition for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom includes all DLCs.
Microsoft also announced several games that will be leaving the service on March 15:
- F1 2020 (Console) via EA Play
- Goat Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Paradise Killer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Undertale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Young Souls (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC)